Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 14 - Rattlesnake Ledge

Tuesday, June 14th, 2011, at Rattlesnake Ledge.

After climbing Little Si, I actually wasn't as sore as I expected, so on Tuesday, I climbed Rattlesnake Ledge, which is the same elevation gain as Little Si, but has a much smoother trail and so was a lot easier for me with my trick knee.  I got up up in an hour and 45 mins, and down in an hour and 15 minutes, so that was pretty good.

Here is the start of the trail, at Rattlesnake Lake.
Here are several photos of the trail, complete with big rocks.



Here is the sign just short of the top of Rattlesnake Ledge.
Here are a bunch of people on Rattlesnake Ledge.

Here is ME on top of Rattlesnake Ledge, with Mt Si looming across the valley in the background..
And not to be outdone by Robert Smith's planking efforts, here is me planking on top of Rattlesnake Ledge. Robert said "side planking" is not fair, but there it is. The girl is sure looking at me like I'm wierd. Which of course, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment